Thursday, September 30, 2004

E. Dan Smith & Creating "My Life Builder"

Finding my Life Purpose at Life Force Convention on August 2, 2003 with E. Dan Smith!

While at Life Force Convention, Dave & Sarah gave me the whole E. Dan Smith Program on how to create my Life Builder. E. Dan Smith had given such a wonderful presentation at the Convention. I had really learned a lot of how to look at life and people with a different perspective. I had purchased his book, but did not have enough to buy the whole program. This gift was so expensive, and I knew that. I was so happy to have some real training tools to use at home. I have really jumped into this MLM Business with both feet. I can do this, especially since so many others have done this business before me! I have worked hard all my life, so this should be no different. I can choose my hours and stay at home, right? This is going to work wonderfully, especially now!

I knew I needed to be making more money! I had figured out that my ability to retire at any age was a joke. The money I could get from Retirement and Social Security was going to leave me on the streets in the future if I didn't do something different, right now! So far, my main goal was more money for basic survival. I was not really ready for everything that this process was going to bring up to me. I learned a lot of myself and how lost I had become over the years. I am so lucky to have such caring and generous friends in my upline.

I started this program and became very focused. I remembered things that I had forgotten about. Things that I originally wanted to do in life, before life happened and my control over it was gone! My original love and purpose for life became apparent to me again. I can't even go into detail about this process. It is a very time consuming, lengthy and a well planned way of going through certain events to focus on definite areas in your life. I can tell you that it's an amazing journey and well worth taking.

In order to build your own Life Builder, You will need to go to E. Dan Smith's website and get the program. It will get you centered and show you how to take control of your life and direct your life in the direction you want! Get prepared to do some work and be ready!

I can share with you a portion of my Life Builder.

My Life Vision:

What I want to have and be when I grow up...

Life-Long Partnership: I am attracting a wonderful man into a deep-long lasting, committed marriage.
Spontaneous: I release the need to control the circumstances of my life.
Abundance: I have unlimited resources, ability and ideas.
Safe Haven: I am creating magical moments for my family, my friends and myself.
Gorgeous: My body is healing and regenerating itself, while growing more attractive every day.
Worldly: My intentions are clear and authentic-putting the Universe into motion.
Knowledgeable: I radiate confidence and certainty in the presence of other people.
Joyful Living: I live in the presence of every moment for life is as it should be right now.
Love Freely: When I am myself-I automatically attract fun and exciting relationships.
Success: People are attracted to the enthusiasm and Passion that I bring to my work.
I am extremely successful!!! Financial Independence = Freedom

I share every day with anyone who asks. I show the way to help people help themselves. I assist people in finding the dreams of their youth and follow their original path in life, however lost they have become. Being there to assist people in connecting with their true purpose in life and becoming a better person in so many ways. Learning together how to become better physically, emotionally and spiritually. The road to better health and well being in a community of like minded people, all reaching for the same goal, yet in such a variety of ways. We all touch each other, share and grow together while adopting new family members daily. Reaching out to anyone who asks for assistance and lending a hand where needed. Smiling and waving to all of those around me to brighten their day. Staying upbeat myself in order to help others realize the magic that we are living in right now. My purpose is to be there for people who are searching, to help those less fortunate.

I plan to continue to grow and learn as much as possible about myself and my Life Force Products and the massive good that they can do for us all. I will continue to touch base with as many people as possible and share these products. I will stay focused and know that what I do is enough. I will have fun every day in speaking with people. I will produce unlimited opportunity with the tools at hand. I am always growing in my organizational and time management skills. I will read, listen to CD's and attend regular meetings in order to stay focused and up to date. I am creating a highly successful business. I am making sound financial and management decisions as everything develops perfectly in spiritual time for my highest good. I will go forward with all that I have!
------------------------------------------------

Wow- My time is mine. My home is at the top of Big Bear Mountain overlooking the lake and ski resort. I get up and go snow skiing at my leisure, come home and work my business with my husband in the afternoon. I believe in myself and the work that I do and am successful financially beyond my wildest dreams. I am so good at the phone calls now, it comes so easy. My husband and I laugh at how difficult it used to be for me. The office is so cool. The warmth from the 2 sided fireplace to my right, the bookcase and picture window of the ski mountain to my left. I take a moment and venture on the back patio through the sliding glass doors to sip on my coffee and feel the cold air in my lungs. It's so peaceful here.

As I walk back into the office, I'm reminded of how much I love the animal theme going on here. It truly represents the jungle that I've come through, knowing that I'm now in the Land of Paradise. I am so proud of figuring out how much I'm really capable of doing! There is art work from all over the World. My paintings from other lands are my favorite treasure from abroad. The travels are something I go over often in my head. I sit in my big comfy chair at my corner desk, and read through a book that I've grabbed off the book case. I have purchased books from all the places I've traveled to. These are my photo albums. To read over the history and see the pictures of my magnificent journeys is so fun for me. It's like reliving my dreams all over again. I've been so blessed and what a privilege to be able to learn from actually being there instead of reading about it. Thank you God for helping me to reach so many dreams.

My home is so cozy and warm in the winter snow. I've begun painting myself after getting my degree in Theatre and psychology. Art, theatre and sports have become my main outlets. I have more energy now than I did when I was younger, thanks to my Life Force products. I walk out the front door and take a moment to look at my Silver Lexus SUV that I paid Cash for, just like my grandfather used to do. He told me that he bought one vehicle on credit and after adding up how much more he paid, he never did that again! That was one of my best days ever! I continue down the front porch and over to the heal-lo pad. I take my helicopter to my favorite place at the top of the mountain. This is where I become one with the earth. It's where I gather my energy and paint or write whatever I feel at that moment. I have published 2 books now and have another one in the works. My books on Mixed Marriages and Single Parenthood have both been #1 sellers. I would have never imagined this life when I was in that time and place. How wonderful it is that we live in America where anything is possible.

My favorite thing about being at this wonderful faze of life is, the housekeeper/cook. I love that! It frees up so much guilt in my day. I can know that things are taken care of and not have to worry about my not doing "my" job... We eat the best food all the time. I am strong and beautiful and look to no one for acceptance. I've lost so much weight! I can fit into that pair of "Hash" jeans that I have hung onto for so long from my High School days. It's so cool!

We welcome my son and his family for a visit. He organized our gym and started me on a powerful exercise program to help my back. I love when he and his family are here. It's great fun preparing for the Holidays and Christmas has become my favorite again. Listening to the wonder of the grand babies with the excitement in their eye. We have to go out and make that first snowman of the season as the snow gently falls. I love my grand babies more than my own son. I never thought I would love anyone more than him, but I do. They are so precious!

Working at home for ourselves and answering to no one really has given us the freedom to do anything, anytime. We are all going to the opening of our Christmas Play this evening in my Big Bear Theatre. We run 3 to 4 productions a year here. The kids and parents are such a support for the community. These Christmas performances are always a favorite. There is nothing like the magic of the Holidays.

We are planning our trip to New York next week to see a couple of Broadway Plays. I love the inspiration that I get from live theatre. We are also going to stop in DC and meet with the committee for the new Health and Welfare bi-laws. We are re-writing the new program that I've been working so hard on. We need to fine tune a few of the laws with Congress. Another of my more challenging adventures that I've drawn so much energy from. It's great being able to look at large achievements as a fun part of life's adventures. I know so many Single Moms and Dads will benefit from this new program. I'm so excited to be a part of it.

I am finally looking forward to going to bed again, so that I can wake up to start on a new day. I love Life and Life and People love me! I am a Multi-millionaire and Free to be Me!

Yeah!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.