Sunday, October 24, 2004

Business is Great

Let's take a look at what I've been able to do so far. I jumped into this thing with everything I have. I earned my Bronze Pin and certificate in April 2003. I earned my Silver Pin and certificate in August 2003. I have also reached a Rising Star Bonus within Life Force. It was a lovely surprise to get these in the mail. This truly is a wonderful company and I know I'm in the right business at the right time!

Summer school was canceled due to funding issues. They let us school bus drivers know a week before school was out. Ouch! I had to borrow money to get through July and August 2003. This hurt me greatly, because I ended up borrowing from personal friends. I maxed out my credit cards on leads and worked my business with a determined force during these two months. I was so happy to be at the Silver level for Convention, even though I had wanted to be Platinum. People have told me it is possible with time and money, so I did just that. I needed this thing to work for me big time, right now! Dave was always telling me how good I was doing and how much buzz I was creating. People wanted to know who this person was in the business. My new goal was to reach Gold by the end of the year and to double my income, which is making two thousand a month. My upline said that this is very realistic and do able. :) With all the stories of how quickly people made it to platinum and then Diamond from Convention, I knew I could do this.

I am doing so well. I have members under me that are working the business. I call and e-mail my Team every week. I'm calling associates every day. I get powerlines with checks waiting every so often. Those are sooo fun. I keep adding all my new members and customers to my data base so I can e-mail them easily. I have saved some really good e-mail broadcasts and have a nice selection of those to choose from now. I have paid for all my products and some of the business expenses with my earnings. Not bad for going on one year, eh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi: I was just going about trying to find the latest information on more money, when I came to your site, and even though, Business is Great, is not quite what I was searching for, it did get my attention. I now see why when I was looking for more money, related information It led me here. Good to be able find out about this. Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Diane Nivens, I had been out looking for some new information on digots when I found your site and Business is Great. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.