Sunday, September 10, 2006

A Look Back.

Wow, it's been a couple of years already....

I am still in Life Force. I do still use and love the products. I am not selling many products from the websites I still have. People don't seem to trust people on the internet anymore. I am debating about getting off the net with my products. Not sure if I have time to do this off line though. Debating my options. I do believe these products have helped me a great deal. Financially, they have not helped me out. Sad to say. In fact, this on line thing has really cost me a bit. I finally filed bankruptcy a couple of years ago. My how time flies. I'm being very careful with what I spend, and I'm unable to be as involved as I would like. I'm still getting my products at a discount because of the few customers I have left. I'm still working 3 jobs to keep a float. I am on the computer much less because of time limits. The knowledge that I learned while doing the on line business is still there and helping me to stay positive. I do wish you well and thank you for stopping by my blogger. I will try to update it with more personal information.

Diane :)

1 comment:

DianesOils said...

I am so glad that I switched to doTERRA Essential Oils products. I love every darn product, some more than others. They have all benefited me in different ways. Love the business opportunity as well. Can't believe, after deciding not to do this biz thing on line anymore with Life Force - here comes doTERRA. I've been in the game again for 2 years this month and loving it. :) Keep the faith and never, never give up! <3