Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Desperate Situation?

The time period is for August, 2002

Okay, so it's not looking too good for me right now. My finances, health and job are all a total mess! I do have some room on my credit cards to get this business up and running.. If my business grows as fast as my upline is telling me, I'll be fine! I do believe that this is how come mlm has a bad reputation. Most people seek out a quick fix for something that has obviously taken years to build. I have put Holiday dinners, car repairs, clothes and many other items on my credit cards. I am in debt because of where I live and I am a single parent with ordinary jobs, raising my son without much help from anyone else.

You will find out that any business does take work. I am willing and ready. I spent 3 months researching, listening to training calls, testing out every product with Life Force and getting to know the web sites. I got into a lead program and set up my first auto responder campaign. I am teaching myself on this computer as I go. It is fun to learn new things and know that I am growing. I also got started with a new marketing company on the internet created just for Life Force Intl, called QuickPros. I started 3 things all within months of each other. :)

I know that I have always felt as though something was missing from my life. I have spent much time in the self help sections at book stores. I have spent a good deal of money and read many different books on inner growth. This biz opportunity has given me a new source of inward awareness with the motivational speakers, support and coaching, that has really made me feel more confidant and complete within myself. I do know it is a wonderful thing to be learning, dreaming, growing and reaching for the stars again. I have missed not having anything to look forward to. I have made some friends that will be with me forever, no matter what business we are in or where we live. There is a shift that happens while doing this business that you will hopefully see as time goes on with my story. Maybe you will be able to get there more quickly than I.

I am doing everything my upline is teling me to do and more. I am even going through the phone book and making calls. My upline could not believe this and asked me to stop... He gave me leads to call instead. This business does have a great deal of integrity, if you are working with a good company and honest people. I only call those people who have signed up for information re: a home business opportunity. It's amazing how many people do not know that they have done this?!?

I know that I can last for about a year without losing everything. My plan is in place and I'm working my butt off. Let's see how long this takes to get some serious cash coming in..........

No comments: